Knowledge Hub – externally published articles
Written by Charlotte Noon | 09/12/2015
Articles on Arbitration
- Cutting the Gordian Knot
- Contracts rights of third parties act.
- Delay in Commencement.pdf
- Incorporation Revisited.pdf
- Scott v Avery.pdf
- Serious irregularity.pdf
- Appeals under S69 of the English Arbitration Act 1996
- Enforcement of Declarations-West Tankers
-Section 69 -Of Chablis Smoked Salmon and Trifles
-Confidentiality in Arbitration & The Public Interest Exception
-Enforcing Arbitration Awards Contrary to Public Policy in England
- Comparison between the Red Book 1999 and the Pink Book 2010
-FIDIC - Are Binding Decisions Enforceable?
-FIDIC Clause 20 - A Common Law View
-Enforcement of DAB Decisions.pdf
-FIDIC Guidance Memorandum -A Half Baked Solution
-Tunnel Vision: The English High Court Considers the FIDIC Yellow Book
-Light at the end of the Tunnel? Gibraltar Dispute Reviews Key FIDIC Yellow Book Provisions
-Mind The Gap -Are binding DAB decisions enforceable by ICC arbitral tribunal?
-Edward Corbett’s Practical Legal Guide on FIDIC 4th
-The FIDIC contracts